- Intraosseous Regional Prophylactic Antibiotics Decreases the Risk of Prosthetic Joint Infection in Primary TKA: A Multicenter Study
Parkinson B, McEwen P, Wilkinson M, Hazratwala K, Hellman J, Khan H, McLean A, Panwar Y, Doma K, Grant A.
- Orthopaedic patients underestimate their body weight too.
Barossa-Rosa S, Grant AL, Doma K, McEwen P, Cot RM.
- Intra-articular Adenosine, Lidocaine and Magnesium (ALM) solution decreases postoperative joint fibrosis in an experimental knee implant model
Morris J, Letson H L, McEwen P, Biros E, Dlaska C, Hazatwala K, Wilkinson M, Dobson G P.
- Clinical and patient reported outcomes of medial stabilised versus non-medial stabilised prostheses in total knee arthroplasty: A systematic review and meta-analysis Tso R, Smith J, Grant AL, McEwen P, Doma K.
- Modified Broström-Gould with gracilis autograft augmentation surgery and accelerated noncasted rehabilitation in high demand patients with lateral ankle instability. )Smith, Jason Daniel, Hazratwala, Kaushik, Matthews, Brent, Faruque, Ryan, and Doma, Kenji
- Computer-Assisted Kinematic and Mechanical Axis Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial of Bilateral Simultaneous Surgery. McEwen P, Dlaska CE, Jovanovic IA, Doma K, Brandon BJ.
- Computer Assistive Technologies in Arthroplasty: Navigating your way today. Brereton S, Grant AL, Dlaska C, Hazratwala K.
- Medial and Lateral Gap Laxity Differential in Computer assisted Total Knee Arthroplasty. Peter McEwen FRACS, G Balendra FRACS, Kenji Doma PhD.
- Evaulation of Bacteriophage Anti-Biofilm Activity for Potential Control of Orthopaedic Implant-Related Infections Caused by Staphylococcus Aureus. Jodie Morris Phd, Peter McEwen FRACS, Andrea Grant BSpSci, Natasha Kelly Phd, Lisa Elliot PhD, Matthew Wilkinson FRACS, Kaushik Hazratwala FRACS.
- A prospective, observational cohort study of the Master SL Femoral Stem in patients with degenerative disease of the hip. Genevieve Graw, MD, Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Matthew P. Wilkinson, MBBS FRACS (Orth).
- Flexion deformity and laxity as a function of knee position at the time of tensioning of rigid anatomic hamstring ACL grafts
Sarah Brereton, MBBS, Milford McArthur, MBBS, Peter McEwen, MBBS FRACS (Orth), William O’Callaghan MBBS. Matthew Wilkinson.
- Low levels of salicylic acid and salicyluric acid are present in synovial fluid of patients taking aspirin at the time of knee arthroplasty surgery. Eisen, Damon P., McEwen, Peter, Hansen, Regina, Pandey, Saurabh, Wallis, Steven C., and Roberts, Jason A.
- Medial and lateral gap laxity differential in computer-assisted kinematic total knee arthroplasty. McEwen P, Balendra G, Doma K.
- Dynamic evaluation of patellofemoral instability; a clinical reality or just a research field? A review of the available literature in Orthopaedic Surgery. Barroso Rosa S, McEwen P, Doma K, Loro Ferrer JF, Grant A.
- Evaluation of Bacteriophage Anti-Biofilm Activity for Potential Control of Orthopedic Implant-Related Infections Caused by Staphylococcus aureus. Jodie Morris, Natasha Kelly, Lisa Elliot, Andrea Grant, Matthew Wilkinson, Kaushik Hazratwala, Peter McEwen.
- The CNS theory of osteoarthritis: Opportunities beyond the joint. Jodie Morris, Hayley Letson, Rhys Gillman, Kaushik Hazratwala, Matthew Wilkinson, Peter McEwen, Geoffrey P Dobson.
- Risk factors associated with cardiac complication after total joint arthroplasty of the hip and knee: a systematic review. Yassin Elsiwy, Ivana Jovanovic, Kenji Doma, Kaushik Hazratwala, Hayley Letson.
- Early results of medial opening wedge high tibial osteotomy using an intraosseous implant with accelerated rehabilitation. Jodie Morris, Andrea Grant, Rohit Kulkarni, Alicia Harris, Kenji Doma, Kaushik Hazratwala.
- Computer Assisted Kinematic and Mechanical Axis Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial of Bilateral Simultaneous Surgery. Peter McEwen, Constantin Dlaska, Ivana Jovanovic, Kenji Doma, Benjamin Brandon.
- Experimental model of peri-prosthetic infection of the knee caused by Staphylococcus aureus using biomaterials representative of modern TKA. Jodie L. Morris, Hayley L. Letson, Andrea Grant, Matthew Wilkinson, Kaushik Hazratwala, Peter McEwen.
- Is Climate Associated With Revision for Prosthetic Joint Infection After Primary TKA? Ben Parkinson FRACS (Orth), Drew Armit MBBS, Peter McEwen FRACS (Orth), Michelle Lorimer BSc (Maths&Comp Sc) (Hons), Ian A. Harris PhD
- Use of regional administration of prophylactic antibiotics in total knee arthroplasty. T Symonds, B Parkinson, K Hazratwala, P McEwen, M Wilkinson, A Grant. ANZ Journal Surgery. 2018;88(9):848-853.
- Tranexamic acid is associated with selective increase in inflammatory markers following total knee arthroplasty (TKA): a pilot study. A Grant, H Letson, J Morris, P McEwen, K Hazratwala, M Wilkinson, G Dobson. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery and Research. 2018.
- Defining the osteoarthritis patient: back to the future. G Dobson, H Letson, A Grant, P McEwen, K Hazratwala, M Wilkinson, J Morris. Osteoarthritis Cartilage. 2018; 26(8):1003-1007.
- The quadriceps active ratio: a dynamic MRI-based assessment of patellar height. S Barroso-Rosa, Z Bahho, D Koma, K Hazratwala, P McEwen, V Manoharan, B Matthews, M Wilkinson. Eur J Orthop Surg Traumatol. 2018; 28(6):1165-1174.
- The effects of balance-specific training on balance performance and functional outcome measures following total knee arthroplasty: a systematic review and meta-analyses Kenji Doma, PhD BSpExcSci(Hons), Andrea Grant, BSpExSci, Jodie Morris, PhD
- Absence of cytotoxic and inflammatory effects following in vitro exposure of chondrogenically-differentiated human mesenchumal stem cells to Adenosine, Lidocaine and Mg2+ solution. Andrew McCutchan, B. Biomed. Sci, Geoffrey P. Dobson PhD, Natalie Stewart B. Biomed. Sci, Hayley L. Letson PhD, Andrea L. Grant BSpExcSci, Ivana-Alexsandra Jovanaovic MBBS, Peter McEwen, MBBS FRAC (Orth), Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Matthew Wilkinson, MBBS FRACS (Orth) Jodie L. Morris, PhD.
- Early results of medial opening wedge high tibial osteotomy using an intraosseous implant with accelerated rehabilitation. Jodie Morris, PhD, Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth).Andrea Grant, BSpSci, Rohit Kulkarni MBBS, Alicia Harris, BNSc.
In vivo arthroscopic temperatures: comparison between two types of radiofrequency ablation systems in rotator cuff repair. Ryan Faruque, MBBS, Brent D. Matthews, MBBS, Matthew P. Wilkinson, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Peter J.C. McEwen, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth) Varaguna Manoharan, MBBS, Kenji Doma PhD BSpExcSci (Hons).
Single stage corrective osteotomy of distal femoral malunion combined with computer navigation assisted primary total knee arthroplasty; A case report. Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Brent D. Matthews, MBBS, Matthew Wilkinson, MBBS, FRACS (Orth).
A clinical and radiographic comparison of image derived instrumentation kinematic with computer assisted mechanical total knee arthroplasty. Peter J.C. McEwen, MBBS FRACS(Orth) FAorthA, Zaid Bahho, MBBS, Sergio Barroso Rosa, MD, Adam Parr, MBBS. Submitted to Arthroplasty).
Letter to the Editor: 2017 Chitranjan S. Ranawat Award: Does Computer Navigation in Knee Arthroplasty Improve Functional Outcomes in Young Patients? A Randomized Study. Hazratwala, K. MBBS, FRACS (Orth)
In vivo arthroscopic temperatures: comparison between two types of radiofrequency ablation systems in arthroscopic anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction. Brent D. Matthews, MBBS, Matthew P. Wilkinson, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Peter J.C. McEwen, MBBS FRACS (Orth), Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS FRACS (Orth) Varaguna Manoharan, MBBS, Kenji Doma PhD BSpExcSci (Hons).
- Closed Incision Negative Pressure Wound Therapy vs Conventional Dry Dressings After Primary Knee Arthroplasty: A Randomized Controlled Study. V Manoharan, A Grant, A Harris K Hazratwala, M Wilkinson, P McEwen. The Journal of Arthroplasty. 2016; 31(11):2487-2494.
- Total knee arthroplasty in patients with extra-articular deformity. K Hazratwala, B Matthews, M Wilkinson, S Barroso-Rosa. Arthroplasty Today. 2016 Mar; 2(1): 26–36.
Negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) versus conventional dry dressings in knee arthroplasty wounds Varaguna Manoharan, MBBS, Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS, FRACS (Orth), Andrea Grant, BSpExcSci, Alicia Harris, BN(Hons).
Determination of the accuracy of navigated kinematic unicompartmental knee arthroplasty: A two year follow-up. Andrea Grant, BSpExSci, Kaushik Hazratwala, MBBS, FRACS (Orth), Kenji Doma, PhD.
- Intraoperative reliability of shapematch cutting guide placement in total knee arthroplasty. G Clark, A Leong, P McEwen, R Steele, T Tran, A Trivett. Computer Aided Surgery 18(5-6), 159-165.
- Comparison of early postoperative rehabilitation outcome following total knee arthroplasty using different surgical approaches and instrumentation. Weinrauch P, Myers N, Wilkinson M, Dodsworth J, Fitzpatrick P, Whitehouse S. J. Orthop. Surg. 2006; 14: 47–52
- A radiographic investigation to determine the safety of suture anchor systems for pediatric modified Broström ankle ligament reconstruction. Hazratwala K, Best A, Kopplin M, Giza E, Sullivan M. Am J Sports Med. 2005;33(3):435-438. doi:10.1177/0363546504268136.